Wednesday, January 24, 2007

PAL on Track Again


I apologize for my absence during the last many months. I have endured some very serious personal problems which I'm hoping are finally behind me. It will take me some time to get my life in order again. I promise that I will be committed once again to our project together. Feel free to e-mail me at brixia_fidelis@hotmail.com, rather than the yahoo e-mail, which seems to be stuck on my system. Also, I want to sincerely extend that invitation to Padanian kindred in Argentina, Australia, and anywhere in the world.

I did mean what I said in the previous post. The Torino Games brought out an undercurrent of astonishing connections with Northwest Italy in particular. I think that we truly have lost our way in many regards. Genova, Lucca, and other areas were so very important to us at one time, and to the Bay Area and up through the Napa and Sacramento areas. We built this area, and spilled our blood for it as any trip to the National Cemetaries will reflect, and yet have been pushed aside somewhat in recent decades.

I would like to go into further detail on a number of items, but they may not make sense right now, as the plan is more elaborate than what it may seem at the present time. Check back for much more frequent updates.

No comments: